The Level 1 Food Safety e-learning course is an ideal induction into food safety. It is designed for those staff members undergoing induction and training as part of any role that involves coming in contact with food. It is also suitable for those learners who are taking a Level 1 Food Safety qualification (relevant for catering, manufacturing or retail).
What does it cover?
The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of food safety. Learners will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to food safety
- Microbiological hazards
- Food Poisoning and its control
- Contamination hazards and controls
- Safe handling and the storage of food
- Personal hygiene
- Food pests and pest control
- Cleaning and disinfection
Why choose a course with us?
Our e-learning courses make the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more
Find out more! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you soon.