This innovative, multi-device e-learning course provides learners with the knowledge they need to achieve a level 3 food safety qualification in a fun and interactive way.
What does it cover?
The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of food safety and learners will cover the following topics:
- Contamination hazards
- Multiplication and survival hazards
- Food spoilage and food-borne illness
- Control measures
- People, premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- From purchase to service
- Your role as a manager/supervisor
- Legal requirements
- Training requirements
- Effective training
- Delegation and motivation
- HACCP and food safety
- Implementing HACCP
- Conducting a hazard analysis
- From CCPs to corrective actions
- Verification and documentation
Find out more! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you soon.